The user interface serves mainly the navigation through the 3D representation of the layout. It comprises two menus in the top left corner and the ViewCube in the top right corner.
ViewCube responds to left-clicks and dragging on its function elements (sides, corners, edges, ring).
- When the left mouse button is clicked, ViewCube provides predefined standard and oblique views. If your selection comprises objects, it is additionally possible to zoom in/out.
- Dragging will rotate the scene.
- Standard views are selected by left-clicking above the 6 cube sides.
- Oblique views are selected via vertices and edges. The upper vertices are ideally suited to produce illustrative perspectives from above.
- To turn the whole scene around the vertical or z axis, use your finger and pull on the ring beneath the ViewCube or press and hold down the left mouse button.
The menu speed
The speed determines the velocity at which you move through the 3D factory in accordance with the dragging movement. Find a suitable setting for the appropriate situation, e g. within a factory along a line or at the workplace (slower) or outside the hall in the terrain by way of a fly-through (faster).
The menu options
The small button in the top left corner grants access to further options and actions. A pull-down menu with further options is opened.
- Settings: Can be used to configure the visTABLE® 3D view.
- Measure: Can be used to perform point-to-point measurements.
- Record video: Records a fly-through as an MPEG4 video.
- Configure camera: Adapts the camera height and pitch.
- Lift/lower: Can be used to move objects along the vertical/z axis.
- Save 3D scene: Exports the current 3D scene as a wavefront OBJ.
- Save screenshot: Saves the current view as a JPEG image.
- Help: Calls the help function for the visTABLE® 3D view.
Licensing Terms and Conditions
Extract: The Terms and Conditions of the Licensing Agreement shall apply exclusively. The provisions below provide only a rough overview.
The Licensee is entitled to copy or modify models identified in the software for use by the Licensee (this pertains to all models included in the scope of supply of the software delivered by plavis GmbH) and to use the modified models as part of his software products and services, as well as for presentation except where copies of the models are sold, licensed or distributed independently or as a part of a collection, product or service and represent the primary value of the product or service.
The Licensee is not entitled to grant customers of his products or services licensing or sales rights for the aforementioned models.
The Licensee agrees to indemnify the Licensor and defend against any claims and legal disputes arising from or in connection with the licensing, use or distribution of models modified by the Licensee and to include a valid copyright note in all products, services and related documents incorporated in the models.